Sunday, April 6, 2014

Here are the math posts Wildrose education critic Bruce McAllister deleted from his Facebook page

When I shared my blog post on the nuances of the math wars on Wildrose Education Critic Bruce McAllister's Facebook page, he deleted it and blocked me.

I'm not the only one.

Dave Martin is a high school math teacher and he too had his math post deleted from McAllister's Facebook page. Dave has his masters in mathematics and blogs regularly about teaching math.

Why is McAllister and the Wildrose deleting and blocking math teachers comments from his Facebook page?

Of course McAllister and the Wildrose can choose to run their Facebook accounts in any way they like but it is dishonest to then say that they are listening to Albertans.

There are many more Alberta teachers who have written about math education, and you can check out some of those posts here

I can't share them with Bruce McAllister because he blocked me, but maybe you could.

1 comment: