Monday, February 6, 2012

Join me for a #sschat on de-grading

Join me Monday, February 6, 2012 at 7:00 pm EST for a special Elluminate session on #sschat where we will discuss de-grading.

Our one-hour chat will feature a 15-20 minute summary of why we need to shift from degrading to de-grading, and the remaining 40-45 minutes of the hour will be reserved for a question and answer session.

Here is the link to the Elluminate Room: http://tinyurl.com/edtechteacherwebinar

If you can't make this event, feel free to leave a question here in a comment.

I have written a whole wack of posts on Abolishing Grading, but here are two that might find your interest:

What leads to success?

My de-grading philosophy Q & A

And of course, I am always looking for new members of the Grading Moratorium.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I cannot make the session, will be on the way to TCEA in Texas.

    ReplyDelete