Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reform Symposium




I'm pleased to be presenting at the Reform Symposium 2010 which is a world wide e-conference. The entire conference in online.


I am presenting on Sunday, August 1, 2010, at 9:30 am MST. I am providing a 30 minute session on Abolishing and Replacing Grading. I am very passionate about removing grading

Session Description:


Are you tired of students asking you: "What's this question out of?" or "Is this for marks?" Ever been frustrated with students who see every learning experience you provide for them as just another chore? Have you experienced disappointment with students who continually avoid challenges and choose the lazy way out of learning? Have you felt discouraged with grade grabbing students who are unhappy even when they get 99%? If you can relate to any of these questions, this session is for you!
Please join me during this session. Because 30 minutes is not a very long time, I intend on offering attendees an opportunity to continue the discussion through other means.


I hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment